Please use the forms and links on this web page in order to complete the steps explained on the Team Information and Registration Handout you received. Submit the completed forms and cheque to the team contact as instructed.
Please click here to provide medical and emergency contact information for the student-athlete and to electronically register the Student-Athlete for the sport.
- Takes about 10 minutes
- You must register your child for each sport they are participating in here at Argyle.
- If you are having trouble, please click here for help.
All other Resources:
Refer to the Team Registration and Info sheet for instructions as to how to use these resources for your child’s team.
- Coaches ,Sponsors & Volunteers Information Page (All Adult volunteers working directly with students will be listed here)
- Student Athlete Expectations Form
- Parent’s Code of Conduct Form
- Volunteer driver application Form (mandatory only if you are designated by the team to drive student-athletes other than your own children)
- Fitness Tax Credit Form (optional)
- Informed Consents and Student Awareness of Risk and Responsibility Forms listed below by sport.
Note: Informed Consents are specific by sport. Please click on your child’s team and read the informed consent and Student Awareness of Risk form. Feel free to print for your records. The school only requires the last two pages to be returned complete with all signatures.
* IF you are having trouble filling out the “STUDENT-AWARENESS OF RISK” form take a look at this example: Sample Form
JR GirlsField Hockey
SR Girls Field Hockey
JR Boys Soccer
SR Boys Soccer
BTM Girls Volleyball
JUV Girls Volleyball
JR Girls Volleyball
SR Girls Volleyball
JR Football- high risk informed consent
SR Football – high risk informed consent
Bantam Girls Basketball
JUV Girls Basketball
Junior Girls Basketball
Senior Girls Basketball
Bantam Boys Basketball
Juvenile Boys Basketball
Junior Boys Basketball
Senior Boys Basketball
Wrestling (High Risk)Gymnastics (High Risk)
Junior Cheer and Stunt (High Risk)
Ski and Snowboard (High Risk)